The Roland AC-40 Acoustic Amplifier is perfect for singer-songwriter doing small to medium sized gigs as it completlely eliminates need for a whole PA! Acoustic Guitar tones are pristine with a high defintion top end that is missing from electric guitar amps and the XLR input allows you to connect a standard microphone too! There's even an aux in with level control so you can connect an MP3 or CD player for backing tracks!
- Powerful and lightweight stereo amplifier with natural acoustic tone
- Dual custom-designed 6.5-inch speakers deliver impressive sound levels with superior projection
- Stereo chorus and reverb effects for rich, spacious sound
- Dual channels: GUITAR (1/4-inch input) and MIC/LINE (XLR/TRS input), each with three-band EQ and independent effects controls
- AUX IN with level control for connecting music players
- Mono/stereo LINE OUT for interfacing with house sound systems and recording devices
- Automatic anti-feedback function