INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST FOR SHIPPING COSTS.
"The Peavey ValveKing Series is an all-tube guitar amp line combining boutique features and hot-rodded tones with legendary Peavey reliability. Peavey ValveKing amps feature a patent-pending, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this exclusive feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier."-Peavey
- 100 Watts into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms.
- Two independent footswitchable channels.
- Separate EQ for each channel.
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel.
- Dual speaker jacks in parallel.
- Two 12" (305mm) Valve King speakers.
- Reverb with level control.
- Buffered effects loop.
- Resonance and Presence controls.