International buyers please contact us first for shipping cost and to give a valid mobile number for our couriers thanks.
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The DJr-10 features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
Martin DJR10E-02 electro acoustic guitar
SPECIFICATIONS - MISC
- CASE:Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY:true
- LABEL:Paper Label
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP:Satin
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24''
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce or Sapele
- NECK SHAPE:Dreadnought Junior
- BACK MATERIAL:Sapele
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Yes