International buyers please contact us first for shipping cost and to give a valid mobile number for our couriers thanks.
This Grand Performance sized model features a cutaway body with high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the GPC-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Martin & Co. GPC-X2E electro acoustic guitar with padded gig bag
slide 2 of 6
SPECIFICATIONS - MISC
- CASE:Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY:true
- LABEL:Paper Label
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP:Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:None
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL:HPL
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:HPL
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman® MX