The all-new HD50 Bass Combo packs Hartke's patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design ideal for small venues, rehearsal spaces and bedroom practice sessions, and capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone. The HD50 also maintains Hartke's commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HD50 (50 watts, 10" driver) employs Hartke’s patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Hartke HD50 50w Bass Combo
- 50 watts of output power
- 10" HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1⁄4" input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
- 1⁄4" headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grill
- Molded strap carry handle