This is Fender's inspired take on the smaller bodies travel size guitar. These smaller guitars are currently enjoying a huge amount of popularity and it's easy to see why: travel guitars used to be quite a compromise in terms of tone but nowadays these small guitars sound magnificent! Many players are in fact using these smaller models exclusively.
This lovely number is finished in a suitably moody Black.
The new Classic Design CT models feature a brand new body shape: Travel. Its short scale and compact size make it the perfect instrument to bring along wherever the music takes you. The CT-60S Travel body is derived from an Auditorium shape that’s been scaled down to 23.5” for comfort and portability. A great choice for players of all ages and sizes, it’s an exceptional alternative to downsized instruments normally reserved for young strummers.Like all Classic Design guitars, the CT-60S includes a solid spruce top, easy-to-play neck profile and rolled fingerboard edges, along with mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard.
Fender CT-60S Acoustic Guitar
- Series:Classic Design
- Body Shape:Travel
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides:Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Bracing:Scalloped X
- Rosette:CD Series Pearloid
- Neck:Mahogany, Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Finish:Gloss
- Fingerboard:Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)Frets:20, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays:3mm Pearloid Acrylic Inlay Dot
- Nut (Material/Width):Plastic,
- Truss Rod:Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 23.5” (572 mm)
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Strings:Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)