The EHX Tone Corset is a versatile analog compressor featuring a blend control to dial in the purfect amount of parallel compression. In addition to standard Volume and Sustain controls, an Attack control adjusts the response of the compression circuit for increased flexibility. From cowboy plunk to warm and transparent console tones, The Tone Corset fits around any player’s style.
Mike Matthews says, “The Tone Corset is the funkiest analog compressor I ever heard on guitar!”
- Four-knob design provides excellent control and gives the user the ability to precisely shape their instrument’s dynamics
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal
- The Attack knob adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal’s response is slower and more initial pick attack comes thru
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals
- Volume controls the overall output level
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Corset is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc.
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- 9V battery included
Bypass True Bypass
Power Supply 9V battery included (optional 9.6VDC- 200mA power adapter not included)
Dimensions (in) 4.5 x 2.75 x 2.1
Current Draw 10mA
Year Released 2017