International buyers please contact us for shipping cost and to give a valid mobile number for our couriers before purchase thanks.
A nano-sized version of the Operation Overlord with the same great overdrive and distortion tones, but in mono for those who don’t require stereo ins/outs. It’s super versatile and ready for your axe be it guitar, bass or keys.
The EHX Nano Overlord is switchable between two modes: Normal and Boost. Normal mode provides low to medium gain sounds and relies on three amp-like JFET gain stages. When Boost mode is engaged it’s like adding a pedal-type OD circuit in front of the JFET stages to really increase overall distortion. The pedal also features a Dry blend control which is invaluable for bass and keyboards, a 3-position input level selector switch and an active 3-band EQ.
- Compact, yet feature laden overdrive and distortion pedal
- Create sounds ranging from boost without the grit and sweet crunch all the way to intensely saturated overdrive and thick distortion
- 3-position input level switch lets you set the initial input gain level for a variety of instruments including guitar, bass and keyboards
- Active 3-band EQ for superlative tone shaping
- In Normal Mode three amp-like JFET gain stages provide low to medium gain sounds
- In the switchable Boost Mode a classic pedal-style overdrive circuit is added before the JFET stages to increase overall distortion
- The pedal’s Dry blend control is especially useful for bass and keyboards because it lets you retain your instrument’s articulation, harmonic content and bottom end
- Power adapter included
Bypass Buffered Bypass
Power Supply 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included
Dimensions (in) 4.5 x 2.75 x 2.1
Current Draw 50mA
Year Released 2019