The Carlsbro Sherwood 30R Acoustic Combo Amplifier delivers warmth and clarity to your performances, and is ideal for soloists, small venues and other applications. Equipped with an output of 30 watts, acoustic guitar jack input, microphone XLR input, 4 band EQ, compress circuit and many more. The Sherwood 30R incorporates a tiltback cabinet design, which allows the unit to be angled to achieve the ultimate volume projection whilst performing. Its unique appearance provides a vintage feel, that many guitarists admire.
Carlsbro Sherwood 30R Acoustic Amplifier
This solid state Sherwood 30R combo amp from Carlsbro provides warmth and clarity, and is very easy to use and transport. It is cleverly equipped with reverb and chorus effects for both channels, which provide extra effects to your performances. The Guitar Input includes a 3 Band EQ with sweepable MID Frequency, whilst the microphone input includes a 2 Band EQ.
As well as providing the perfect tool for sound, its appearance gives off a vintage appeal. Featuring a textured front and brown casing, it provides a retro look that any guitarist will love. The general structure of this amplifier features an angled tilt-back cabinet to provide the ultimate volume projection whilst performing. In addition, it includes reinforced metal corners to protect from daily wear and tear.
Carlsbro is a UK-based supplier of musical instrument amplification and speaker systems, originally founded by Stuart and Sheila Mercer in Nottingham, England in 1960. Their equipment has been used by artists such as The Beatles, Mick Jagger and Oasis and Vašek Martíne, and delivers great quality products. The original Sherwood Acoustic Guitar Combo was one of the very first guitar amplifiers to enter the market and for over 30 years used throughout the world by the most highly respected acoustic guitar players. Today the ‘Sherwood’ once again leads the way with their warmth and clarity.
- 30 Watt Acoustic Amplifier
- Ideal for Soloists with Guitar and Microphone
- Guitar Input with 3 Band EQ with sweepable MID Frequency
- Microphone Input with 2 Band EQ
- Reverb and Chorus effects for both channels
- AUX/CD RCA Input
- Tiltback cabinet for optimum volume projection
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: Two (Guitar and Microphone)
- Power: 2 x 15 Watts
- Inputs: Guitar Input, XLR (Microphone) Input, Aux/CD RCA Input, Footswitch
- Outputs: Line Out
- Controls: Mic Volume, Guitar Volume, String Dynamic
- EQ: Mic Bass/Treble; Guitar Bass/Mid Sweep, Middle/Treble
- Effects: Chorus, Reverb, Phase On/Off
- Speaker: 2 x 6.5" Bass/Tweeter Dual
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Weight: 15kg (33.06lbs)
- Dimensions [Width*Height*Depth]: 450mm*400mm*565mm